Senior Stock Plan Administrator at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Senior Stock Plan Administrator to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll own the hands-on, end-to-end administration of Procore’s global equity plans, including equity grants, option exercises, RSU releases, ESPP purchases, and more. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in stock plan administration and is exceptionally organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented.
This position will report to our Chief Financial Officer can be based out of any of our US offices or remotely within the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Provide a superior level of service as well as prioritizing and satisfying multiple questions and requests from employees, management, and others supporting employee understanding of stock plan services, enrollment, and transactions
- Assist efforts to continue to streamline the stock administration function, including improving and introducing additional best practices with effective controls, automate routine workstreams and paperwork processes to enable more efficient, accurate, and timely processing of stock administration matters and reports where possible
- Partner effectively and proactively with human resources, legal, tax, payroll, and accounting to anticipate, implement and address equity compensation initiatives/matters
- Maintain record keeping of the company’s equity data using stock administration software
- Manage relationships with outside vendors, monitor enhancements and changes to service levels as needed Prepare monthly and annual reconciliation of all equity information and maintain SOX compliance
- Prepare quarterly and yearly disclosures for stock plans and stock-based compensation expense
- Prepare and manage annual proxy preparation, if necessary
- Process all activity including grants, exercises, RSU releases, and ESPP purchases
- Perform other duties and ad hoc requests as needed
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in administration of global equity plans (CEP designation is preferred); Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Strong working knowledge of equity plans and various equity types; experience working directly with major third-party equity software systems and brokerage firms; experience with administering 10(b)5- 1 programs and forms 3, 4, and 5 filings
- Ability to function in a highly confidential environment
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with high-level executives as well as front-line employees
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, consistent follow-through, and strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including legal, HR, tax, payroll, accounting, and financial reporting
- Must be action-oriented and possess high energy and enthusiasm to drive results
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.