Senior Financial Analyst
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. With facilities in Santa Monica, New York, Austin, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans, Vancouver, London, and San Francisco, our Creative Services businesses offer complete film and digital solutions for production and post-production. Recent projects span across multiple media industries, including feature films, commercials, television, music videos and games. Deluxe’s Creative brands include Company 3, Method Studios, Beast Editorial, EFILM, Encore, Level 3 and StereoD.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position will report to the VP of Finance for the Post Production group and be in Burbank, CA.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial consolidation and operational analysis for the Post Production division, which provides 2D-3D conversion, Visual Effects and Post services for Feature and Television.
- Develop forward-looking financial plans for the annual operating plan, quarterly forecast updates and long-term strategic plan
- Provide analytical support for divisional month end process through detailed variance analysis and interaction with the Accounting group and Finance Leads
- Consolidation and review of financial information from domestic and international operations
- Validate monthly actuals, allocations, and investigate variances against benchmarks
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for executive management (including the monthly operations review, Plan, Forecast and Ad Hoc presentations)
- Additional duties include measurements of operational performance, capital expenditures analyses, operating metrics analyses, competitive and market benchmarking, and other ad hoc financial analyses as determined by the Manager
- BA/BS required; ideally in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong systems skills, especially MS Office Suite/Excel, experience with database systems, SAP/BPC a plus
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.