Headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, Criteria is a global company and we are growing quickly. We have been featured on the Inc. 5000’s list of fastest growing companies six years in a row and have been named to numerous lists of the best places to work. At Criteria we believe happy employees leads to happy customers and that is how business goals are best met.
Criteria’s mission is to help our customers make better talent decisions. We do this by helping companies to build the best, highest-performing workforces through our comprehensive and innovative evidence-based assessment platform.
We are looking for a Pricing Data Analyst to support our rapid growth and provide critical analysis for Go-to-Market (GTM) teams and initiatives. This role will partner closely with the CFO and Revenue leaders to bring insight into GTM performance and opportunities, and support business planning and decision making. This role is cross-functional in nature, and success in the role will require a highly collaborative self-starter comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced environment. Proven ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders will be a critical skill set.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead Revenue-focused analyses and projects to bring insight and structure to business initiatives, and to support overall business growth.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the Finance and Revenue teams (including Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success) to support strategic and operational decisions.
- Develop and maintain Revenue reporting schedules and tools and implement a regular cadence of key analyses to inform the business.
- Function as the gatekeeper of data quality by monitoring information contained in Revenue systems (e.g., Salesforce, ChurnZero, Pardot) and ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Participate in discussions to prioritize work for our Business Systems team to help optimize functionality, workflow, data validation, and triggers.
- Other activities as defined by Finance and Revenue leadership.
Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies:
- Ability to effectively operate with high-energy, flexibility, and autonomy in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team environment. You have deep curiosity about the business and a problem-solving mindset.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with GTM teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) on initiatives to drive revenue growth (product/market launch, segment/product margin review, cohort analyses, retention, funnel conversion).
- Highly effective communicator able to provide a concise and data-driven perspective on business problems.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record of success.
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects with minimal oversight.
- Strong understanding of GTM tools like Salesforce.com, Pardot, ChurnZero, or high velocity sales tools as an Admin and/or superuser.
- Prior experience working with Salesforce Admins, Business Analysts, and Engineers.
- Fluent in Excel or another business intelligence platform (e.g., Looker, Tableau).
- Bonus: Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools; experience creating intermediate-level SQL queries.
- 3 - 5 years of SaaS revenue operations experience in a fast growth environment
What Criteria Corp brings to the table:
- Excellent benefits packages (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) w/ employer match, generous paid parental leave policy, 3 weeks paid vacation annually, and more!)
- An extensive onboarding and training program to help provide a foundation for success.
- Monthly technology (mobile phone/internet) allowance
- Open BYOD Policy: Bring your own dog to work as we are a dog-inclusive office. When you come into the office, you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria);
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities)
- Flexibility to work 100% in office, or hybrid.
- A competitive compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus potential
- Equity options in a rapidly growing company
Since we're a pre-employment testing company, all applicants must take two of our web-based tests as part of our screening process. Click on the Apply Now link to start the tests — you'll also be asked to upload your resume. Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.