Payroll Coordinator at Medely
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:36 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists. Medely achieved excellent growth in 2020 and plans to build on that with a goal of 300% growth in 2021.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Payroll Coordinator - Be part of our growing company by joining the Medely Finance team! We are looking for someone who can accurately and efficiently assist with the payroll processing and audits, keep the company within federal and state compliance and provide analysis and accounting support where needed. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of relevant experience, excellent attention to detail, strong payroll ethics, the ability to manage confidential information and a desire to be a part of a fast growing mission driven company.
What you will do
- Process semi monthly payroll for employees and provide backup support for weekly payroll processing for Frontline Health, a wholly owned subsidiary of Medely, Inc.
- Process payments for independent contractors
- Provide outstanding customer service to employees with questions relating to payroll and payroll taxes
- Act as a point of contact with our payroll provider to ensure accurate processing, resolution of any technical issues and timely and accurate filings.
- Build and run payroll reports as needed
- Identify and recommend process improvements that will make the payroll more efficient as we continue to grow.
- Other accounting duties as assigned
The candidate we hire will have
- 2+ Years experience with payroll processing and payroll tax compliance research that directly relates to the specific responsibilities of this position.
- Bachelor's degree
- The ability to work independently, be highly motivated, and committed to our customers, their team and to the mission of the company
- Knowledge of federal and state tax regulations, FLSA and other federal and state regulations governing payroll procedures
- Respond to verifications of employment in a timely manner
- Maintain and update employee records in the HRIS system
- Prior experience with payroll systems, with ADP Workforce Now strongly preferred
- Comfortable using a wide variety of the technology applications and is excited by the idea of learning to work with new ones
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
Long Term Incentives: 401k
Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
Energetic team environment
Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Read Full Job Description