Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave's financial tools, including its debit card and spending account, help its more than eight million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work and build credit. Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
As the Bank Operations Manager, you will be a key point of contact in the relationship between Dave and our partner bank. You’ll have exceptional banking, treasury, and fin-tech subject matter expertise and be able to ensure operational integrity consistent with Bank policies and procedures and legal/regulatory requirements. This position will work collaboratively with a range of internal teams including Product, Engineering, Member Support and Marketing.
What you'll do:
- Maintain operations, processes and procedures related to Automated Clearing House (ACH) procedures and/or regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the daily financial funding, settlement and money movement processes. Including daily file reviews and internal monitoring.
- Work with banks, processors and internal teams to ensure funds flow is set up appropriately for each product.
- Investigate and resolve payment issues in collaboration with third party providers.
- Support incident management internally and externally, coordinating member-facing communications and resolving funds movement or other related issues.
- Manage financial operations systems projects, conversions, and implementations.
- Share forecasting volumes with partners to ensure support and to proactively get ahead of potential risks to the program.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience in bank operations, with a strong understanding of end to end payment flow for ACH & treasury management
- A full understanding of financial institutions back office or corporate payment processing or the cash management experience
- Previous experience or knowledge of fin-tech and partner/sponsor bank relationship management
- Strong knowledge of funds flow and bank and network settlement operations
- Proven ability to analyze complex information and identify the key issues / action and drive resolution
- Demonstrated experience partnering with internal teams, building relationships and getting internal buy-in and collaboration to solve problems with a sense of urgency
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.