Procore is looking for an Outbound Revenue Operations Manager to join Procore’s Outbound Revenue Operations team. In this role, you’ll own two facets of our business - managing our outsourced data enhancement vendor and building our international lead management rollout strategy for outbound sales. You’ll partner with our international sales teams to build our prospecting database campaign strategy across non-US and CA markets. You'll develop and execute plans across systems and teams by building cross-functional relationships that gain alignment with key internal and external stakeholders.
This role will report to our Head of Outbound Revenue Operations and has the opportunity to be based in our Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX offices or be primarily remote. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Provide overall program management for our Business Process Outsourcer’s (BPO) Data Enhancement function
- Manage day-to-day operations, results, and prioritization for enrichment, including inbound MQLs, prospect list enhancement, and sales lead qualification
- Recommend and optimize data and processing for international needs in Procore Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Evaluate and recommend process enhancements across identified international sales and marketing functions to ensure seamless integration with our CDP
- Identify process improvements by collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Data Engineering, Data Science, and other functions across Revenue Operations
- In partnership with Sales, establish the international lead distribution strategy
- Provide advice and guidance for segmentation and campaign buildout to international teams
- Analyze data and outcomes across international strategy and provide improvement recommendations
Who we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in B2B Sales or Marketing Operations and management experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant concentration
- Strong understanding of B2B data sources used for revenue operations
- Experience optimizing SMB to Enterprise B2B revenue motions using a data-driven approach
- Prior joint accountability for delivering annual sales revenue attainment
- Experience developing sales targets, processes, and campaign management
- Experience with large scale change management across multiple internal organizations
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop a strong partnership with business stakeholders across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.