Outbound Revenue Operations Manager at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Outbound Revenue Operations Manager to own the strategy and roadmap for Procore’s outbound technologies, processes, and data ecosystem. In this role, you’ll manage all technical aspects of Procore’s data-driven outbound strategy to ensure high value, high converting target leads are delivered to Sales and Marketing teams. You’ll develop the infrastructure buildout and process management across multiple platforms including Lattice (Customer Data Platform), Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach, ad platforms, our internal data warehouse, and other marketing technology systems. You'll develop and execute plans across systems and teams by building cross-functional relationships that gain alignment with key internal and external stakeholders.
This position will report to our Head of Outbound Revenue Operations and has the opportunity based in our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX offices or be primarily remote. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Procore’s CDP strategy, roadmap, feature development, and optimization
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert for our CDP instance, providing insights needed to architect our outbound ecosystem across systems
- Evaluate enhancements across other sales and marketing technical systems to ensure seamless integration with our CDP
- Identify process improvements by collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Data Engineering, Data Science, and other functions across Revenue Operations; ensure processes align with our CDP instance and adjust as necessary
- Analyze data and outcomes while establishing CDP quality metrics
- Ensure accurate data is flowing into and out of marketing technology systems involved with the data-driven strategy
- In partnership with Sales, build and manage a target lead distribution process for Sales teams
- Identify, evaluate, and manage third-party technology vendors to enhance data driven strategy success
- Provide advice and guidance for segmentation and campaign buildout
- Ability to roll out program globally beyond initial implementation
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in B2B Sales Operations or Marketing Operations
- 8+ years experience architecting processes that span across marketing to sales to customer ecosystem at B2B companies
- Strong understanding of B2B data sources used for revenue operations
- Experience optimizing SMB to Enterprise B2B revenue motions using a data-driven approach
- Prior joint accountability for delivering annual sales revenue attainment
- Experience developing sales targets, campaign management and sales processes
- Experience with large scale change management across multiple internal organizations
- Strong analytical skills including an understanding of statistical evaluation techniques
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, delivering complex concepts in clear, concise, and understandable terms
- Ability to develop a strong partnership with business stakeholders across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Advanced problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.