Who We Are:
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are only open to hire in CA, GA, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX & WA, but please continue to follow us for future opportunities as we expand our operating boundaries
We are looking to bring on a Director, FP&A for this role. This individual will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally within a fast-moving technology company and its senior management to build annual budgets, manage forecasts, and provide decision support through financial analyses to ensure optimal returns on strategic investments. Candidates are required to be analytical, highly effective communicators, and display thoughtful business judgement. The ideal candidate will be a financial modeler, with a proven track record employing analysis to influence senior-level decision-making. This is a key position providing guidance on financial and operational matters across the entire organization.
- Drive annual operating plan cycle including target setting, guideline creation, managing calendar and milestones and producing presentations for senior leadership and board of directors
- Design and refine detailed financial models that forecast and analyze functional costs in order to fully understand sources of variance and, ultimately, improve forecast accuracy
- Lead, motivate, develop, and retain a high-performing group of finance team members
- Partner closely with Accounting and People teams, to proactively seeking opportunities to improve processes, frameworks, and systems
- Become embedded with business partners across the company, quickly establishing trust, building relationships and gaining a deep understanding of relevant drivers; Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams to synthesize and integrate updates relating to variances in actual procurement activity relative to budget forecasts
- Responsible for overseeing and refining long range, driver based financial model for the business at Channel and Functional level in partnership with cross-functional teams; Work closely with BI/Analytics to build an enablement plan for the Company to drive business results based on these business models and assumptions.
- Data driven and goal oriented, you measure success both quantitatively and qualitatively, and understand the importance of both
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic who is highly team and results-oriented, inquisitive, and enjoys problem solving.
- Expertise in building Excel-based financial models and testing key assumptions through data and operational alignment
- Deep knowledge of core Financial Statement analysis and impact (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- Knowledge of Sales & Marketing applicable key metrics – ARR, MRR, CAC, Churn, LTV, Leads, Win-Rate and pipeline contribution etc
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with experience developing and delivering presentations
- Ability to multitask effectively, working in team environments or independently
- Proven ability to lead, train, hire and inspire a team that drives accurate and timely financial analysis each fiscal month, quarter and on an ad hoc basis
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Past experience working in a dynamic, high-growth company where adaptability is imperative
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics; Experience in SaaS or subscription based businesses highly preferred (investment banking, venture or high growth tech)
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (70% for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.