Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Credit Analyst. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The desired candidate will help Deluxe maximize profitable sales growth, manage risk, and convert receivables into cash quickly and effectively.
- On a daily basis, the Credit Analyst will be responsible for managing the receivables on assigned major accounts. This includes the following roles:
- Reconcile accounts.
- Evaluate, recommend, and manage credit lines and exposures.
- Release orders.
- Resolve short-pays, claims, and deductions.
- Collect past due balances.
- Provide management with the defined reports and metrics.
- The Credit Analyst will also work with customers, schedulers, and sales representatives to resolve past due accounts, exceeded credit limits, slow payment trends, claims, or other issues preventing jobs from being scheduled.
- Resolve issue on accounts that have been escalated, and take ownership throughout the escalation process.
- Troubleshoot and resolve claims, short-pays, and charge backs on assigned accounts.
- Review the application of payments and credits to assigned accounts, and submit requested changes to A/R as needed to maintain current and accurate account balances.
- Perform activities related to month end closing, such as bad debt write-offs and reporting to business units. Recommend delinquent accounts to be placed with third party collection agency in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Document all activities and communication relating to customer accounts. Maintain high level of customer confidentiality at all times.
- BA or BS degree preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years previous experience in reconciling accounts.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel using pivot tables and Vlookup.
- Excellent customer service and the ability to take initiative.
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems like SAP, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in multiple systems.
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.