Procore is looking for a Billing Operations Specialist to join our growing team to support the cash to revenue process and provide deal support to sales, deal desk, legal, revenue accounting functions. This group collaborates with other members of the organization to ensure accuracy and integrity of the data in multiple systems.
This position will report to the Manager, Revenue Cycle and is Remote. We’re looking for a candidate to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Review customer contracts against corresponding quote in SFDC for deal alignment
- Responsible for countersigning contracts and closing opportunities
- Responsible for processing quotes into Zuora for accurate invoicing and revenue recognition
- Triage SFDC Cases and complete Cases assigned
- Assist with customer data maintenance including managing customer profiles in SFDC and Zuora
- Responsible for reviewing and verifying accuracy of ARR
- May assist with preparing invoice bill runs to be posted accurately and timely
- Support month end and quarter end closes that often times require overtime
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in deal/contract review, order management, revenue accounting and accounts receivable experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills; keen desire to continually learn and grow
- Team player who also works well independently
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills preferred
- Systems experience or desire to learn new systems (NetSuite, Zuora, RevPro, Salesforce) preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.