PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
As a Billing Specialist, you will be an integral part of the accounting team by owning every aspect of the billing process and systems automation/improvements. You will make sure and own our day to day billing process to ensure we have accurate and complete data for our month end close as well as provide our customers with a great billing experience.
How you will contribute:
As the Billing and Systems Specialist and leader of the Billing team, this position is accountable for handling day-to-day billing operations for new and existing products and the planning and execution of billing project initiatives, as well as identifying and driving billing process and systems improvements which include automating workflows as we scale. This individual will have significant cross-departmental interaction, collaborating with Customer Service Managers, Business Systems and Finance teams on a daily basis. Personal activities will include leading the team in designing, implementing, and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective billing processes as well as resolving Salesforce billing cases for any necessary customer bill adjustments/refunds, credits, etc. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with strong billing knowledge, systems implementation, system workflow automation and the ability to prioritize, plan, and be very organized in a fast-paced environment as we scale our growing business.
You will hit the ground running by learning, owning our billing process while identifying areas to automate our system workflows. Your sense of urgency, attention to organization/details and ability to see the big picture will allow you to assist in helping to scale quickly for best practices and timely reporting and billing as we bill daily. You will also be in charge with resolving and improving the workflow for Salesforce billing cases created internally to adjust/refund/credit customer accounts. You will work closely with the Assistant Controller to evaluate opportunities for scale and consider ways to drive efficiency and automation.
NOTE: This is a permanent remote position
You will stand out with:
- Billing System: NetSuite SuiteBilling experience required
- Systems implementation experience required
- Minimum of 4+ years as a billing professional; management experience is a plus
- Ability to automate system workflows to reduce redundancies/inefficiencies, etc.
- Lead the day to day billing of customers and month-end closing of billing on a timely basis
- Improve, monitor and enforce billing policies and procedures and ensure they evolve appropriately as the Company scales
- Serve as customer escalation and resolution point for invoicing issues and disputes
- Resolve and manage all Salesforce billing cases required to adjust/refund/credit customer accounts in a timely manner
- Work to define, improve and ensure compliance with the Company's billing standardization and automation objectives to ensure a streamlined billing process that can be scaled
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external auditors as billing related questions arise
- Build and run various reports for the team and various internal customers. Analyze billing information to provide recommendations and data to various internal customers and to ensure an accurate understanding of contract and billing information.
- Leverage reporting tools to develop, monitor, and report on periodic Billing KPIs to executive levels of management
- Be the subject matter expert on ERP functionality as it relates to the New Product Introduction and Quote to Cash processes and how they integrate with Salesforce
- Coordinate with Collections team to follow-up on customer disputes, incorrect invoice information, underpayments, and past due receivables in a timely manner
- Represent billing function on cross-functional project teams
- Perform other related duties and special projects, as needed
- Proficient in Excel
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
#LI-JB1 #remote #nationwide