Bids & Billing Coordinator at Deluxe Entertainment
Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies. With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for an Bids & Billing Coordinator. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
Shift: M-F, 9am – 6pm
- Support the development and submission of winning bid responses by working with the Bids team, internal experts and contractors, as required.
- Solicit management reviews and approvals during proposal development.
- Monitor monthly billing queue, proactively update projects within the billing system.
- Coordinate with internal teams to generate invoices that comply with all client, vendor and audit standards.
- Scan and organize documents.
- Review and enter information accurately into spreadsheets.
- Review and enter information accurately into internal billing tool.
- Coordinating with groups of people from the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
- Individual must be detail-oriented and focused.
- Working knowledge of computer skills (PC)
- Intermediate understanding of Excel and FileMaker Pro.
- Experience with exchange rates.
- Bid/Proposal experience is a plus
- Finance/Billing experience is a plus.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work is a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a larger team.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
Please send along any resumes you may have. Just to reiterate, they are looking for someone that has some exposure to billing, but not necessarily someone who has been an analyst or accountant.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.