Over the past four years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from +200 locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, BuildGroup, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
As an Accounting Clerk at Flowspace, you will be responsible for ensuring billing issues are resolved quickly and professionally, by helping to answer the Customer Success Team resolve invoicing. This role is part of our growing accounting team and will have vendor facing responsibilities.
While we're based on the westside of Los Angeles, we are open to hiring remotely (within the US) for this role.
What you'll do
- Work with internal teams to investigate and resolve billing and invoice issues in a timely and professional manner
- Revise and edit invoices
- Manage and reconcile accounts and generate statements
- Receive, manage, and apply incoming payments
- Regularly update our Quickbooks accounting software
- Inform clients of their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Support the Customer Success Team in responding to customer inquiries
- Manage and update accounts receivable schedules
Who we're looking for
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, or other related field
- 2-4 years of experience in a billing or accounting role at a software/technology company (start-up experience is a bonus)
- Expert knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience using Quickbooks
- Strong work ethic and relentless attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- Professional customer service attitude
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
• 401K Matching
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
Read Full Job Description