Engineering Internship/Co-op Summer 2018
Hyperloop One is reinventing transportation to eliminate barriers of time and distance by using Hyperloop transport to move cargo and passengers immediately, safely, efficiently, and sustainably. We seek future colleagues who are passionate about changing the world and have a rare mix of drive, curiosity, resourcefulness, intelligence and can thrive in a fast paced environment.
Majors represented are mainly: Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, and Materials Science.
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Hardware Engineering
- Test and Development Engineering
- Test and Development Site Engineering (Las Vegas)
- Must be enrolled at a four-year university or college or completed a degree no more than 6 months ago
- Hands on experience on a project team or through a prior internship
- Must be able to work full-time at our Los Angeles or Las Vegas facility, pending position, beginning May/June 2018.
Hyperloop One is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Hyperloop One will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation.