Solutions Engineer (Aspire) at ServiceTitan
We're Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you'll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 50,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
As a Sales Engineer, you will partner with our Sales Consultants to manage the technical aspects of the sales cycle. In this customer-facing role, you will have the opportunity to identify and overcome technical challenges and objections by using your vast amount of software knowledge and savviness.
What you'll do:
- Provide pre-sales technical support for Aspire's business management software partnering with Sales Consultants nationwide.
- Help prospects develop understanding of how Aspire Software can help manage their business and resources with a proven track record of increased profitability.
- Deliver strong, concise and convincing demos to demonstrate business value and technical benefits as well as strong ROI.
- Work closely with Sales Consultants assisting them in overcoming ease-of-use hurdles and objections by using strong communication skills and the ability to swiftly demo applicable product features.
- In collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams, continually enhance the sales strategy on how to better position Aspire to prospects.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners and Managers to remain a resident expert on product developments/releases to a level required to confidently facilitate demonstrations.
- Actively participate in marketing events, including user conferences, regional trade shows, webinars, virtual events, etc.
- Remain current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between Aspire and its competitors.
- Help build and maintain demonstration environments that Sales Consultants will leverage when giving their own demonstration.
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a hands-on product demo and solution engineer role, preferably in a B2B and/or SaaS environment.
- Pre-sales Solutions experience preferred.
Preferred Skills Requirements:
- Comfortable with all levels of customer interactions, including presentations, demonstrations with both business and technical audiences.
- Must be proactive, intellectually curious, motivated and not afraid to challenge the status quo or offer innovative new ideas.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage time, multitask, and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment in working with multiple Sales Consultants.
Where you'll work:
Our headquarters is located in St. Louis, however, we'll be remote until the time is right to return to the office. When that happens, St. Louis-based employees will be moving to a hybrid work model (three days in office with the option to work remotely for the remaining two). Fully remote employees will be able to stay remote
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.