SimplePractice is the future of practice management. We’re at the forefront of making it simple for clinicians to run and grow their practices. We’ve built the highest-rated practice management software and we’re on track to become the most-used product in our industry.
We are looking for a senior front-end developer to help us roll-out the multitude of features and UI improvements we have planned.
We work in a pretty standard Ruby on Rails/EmberJS stack with some legacy parts in jQuery/Backbone parts. We’re looking for someone who understands their way around a single page app, and has a passion for great design.
WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY
- Work with the product, design and and engineering team on product development
- Work on the frontend to develop new features from start to finish, including design of architecture, coding, and testing
- Tackle a wide variety of improvements and technical challenges throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base
- THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has 5+ years of work experience
- Is resourceful and a fast learner
- Portfolio of previous work or side projects
- Is delighted by good design and brings that taste to the front-end work.
- Experience with multi device (responsive/adaptive) development
- Experience working with engineering & product teams
- Excited to be working in a fast-paced environment with a talented team