Senior Developer, Salesforce
Senior Developer, Salesforce
ServiceTitan is looking for Sr. Developer - Salesforce, who will highly technical and responsible for planning, designing and development of evolving Salesforce platform. He/She will ensure alignment across SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) including coding standards, version control , security standards and salesforce application optimization. The Sr. Developer, will design, code, test and implement new Salesforce classic and lightning solutions to meet the business requirements. As an experienced, technology professional, the Sr. Developer will follow the Salesforce development , testing and deployment standards, embracing SFDC, SDLC and web design best practices.
What you’ll do
- Translate functional requirement into technical design document and develop robust and scalable salesforce solution.
- Engage with the business users to analyse objectives and capability requirements including specifications of user interface, custom application/solution, integration and interaction with various salesforce instance.
- Act as a lead developer for Salesforce platform to manage daily support and maintenance of Salesforce instance and conduct long-term improvement operations with respect to administration and security.
- Perform unit / regression testing and act as QA liaison while new functionality rollout.
- Should be able to multitask and switch between the projects and support/lead the deployments and data load during working or non-working hours.
- Maintain clean repositories in Github and lead the team in resolving code conflicts.
- Configure and customize salesforce platform as per business requirements and SFDC best practices
- Make recommendations to use innovative , creative solution approaches as appropriate to meet the business needs.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst and others as appropriate to assist in creation of estimates and timelines.
- Write/code web service to expose and consume services using SOAP and REST mechanism
What you’ll need
- Deep understanding for Salesforce platform architecture, its capabilities and limitations along with object oriented concepts.
- 1+ years of genuine hands on experience in developing lightning components.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in writing code for consuming and exposing SOAP and REST based web services.
- 2+ years of hands on experience in CI and CD tools like Github, bitbucket, Jenkins, ANT for deployments.
- Working knowledge of apex design patterns, authentication mechanism like SSO, OAuth and 3rd party app integrations.
- Should have excellent understanding and working knowledge of sales and service cloud data model along with platform’s sharing, security, identity and access managements
- Nice to have previous Java development experience.
- Hands on consulting and development experience in Salesforce Sales, Service and Community cloud.
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology.
- Must have Salesforce Administrator and Platform Developer 1 certification
- Nice to have either Salesforce Platform Developer 2 or Advanced Developer-501 certification
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017