Quality Assurance Assistant (GMP)
Golden Bolt, the fulfillment branch of Golden Hippo, growing health and wellness company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded.
Golden Bolt is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Assistant. This position is responsible for ensuring incoming product meets established standards of quality. Furthermore, the Quality Assurance Assistant maintains the third-party testing program for samples and evaluates incoming customer complaints.
This position will work at our warehouse in Chatsworth, CA.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Bolt you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- Company Paid Snacks
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Visually inspects incoming product, labels, and packaging to ensure it meets quality standards
- Reviews product Certificate of Analysis (COA) against internal specifications, while ensuring all packing lists, Bill of Lading (BOL) and other documentation is correct and acceptable as it relates to incoming products from manufacturers
- Determines and communicates appropriate resolution if product does not meet quality standards
- Compiles and documents COA history and inspection checklists within database so it may be accessed and reviewed by team
- Develops, recommends, and monitors corrective and preventive actions
- Prepares metric reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Works with manufacturers to determine root causes and corrective actions of customer complaints
- Evaluates audit findings and implements appropriate corrective actions
- Reviews labeling operations documents
- Responsible for document management systems
- Sends out samples to third party labs and assesses results against internal product specifications
- Assures ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Adapts easily to changes in standards or policies
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Food Science, related field or two years of experience in a quality assurance role
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver results on time
- Excellent attention to detail and high organizational prowess
- Must be able to lift 25+ pounds and move periodically throughout the day
- HighJump experience is a plus
Golden Bolt is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles.