Quality Analyst at ServiceTitan Inc.
As ServiceTitan’s Quality Analyst (Retention), you will focus on outreach to unresponsive customers, scheduling them with appropriate stakeholders, identifying pain points and reporting findings and trends. In addition, you will work proactively on other retention activities that include but are not limited to below:
As our Quality, Analyst (Retention), you will:
- Conduct quality reviews that may include manual audits of records and calls to analyze trends for improvement opportunities
- Report out on findings and recommend corrective actions
- Document the quality review processes into a playbook so there is consistency in application
- Act as independent 3rd party to validate hypotheses and results
- Coordinate and schedule unresponsive customers to help get them back on track, ensuring they continue with ServiceTitan.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Entry level experience, specifically in quality and/or process improvement
- Knowledge of process improvement disciplines like Lean, Kaizen a plus
- Self-starter, works independently and maintains positive, enthusiastic attitude
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan