Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Remote (Select US States)
About the role and about You:
You are an experienced QA Automation Engineer for our game products. As part of our QA Team, you will be responsible for ensuring automated test coverage of Zwift’s game application, and services. You will also help influence and acquire the methods, practices, and tools we’ll use to drive how we test into the future.
What you’ll do:
- Design, plan, write, maintain and execute automated tests - including functional, system integration, regression, performance, and RESTful api testing.
- Review and document specification, collaborating with developers to build Test Cases
- Foster strong collaborative communication supporting our globally distributed Server Team and Game Platform Team
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of in game automation and an in depth understanding of how game development process works
- SDET game experience
- Experience working on projects and environments with multiple Git repositories and dependencies
- Agile development experience with the capability in working with kanban and structured environments
- Experience with establishing multi-functional, collaborative relationships with various business and technology teams and outstanding, proven written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and Interest in crafting fun experiences around cycling, running, and overall fitness
- Knowledge of C++ and C#
- Passion for cycling, running, and/or fitness industries
- Automation experience with mobile applications on iOS and Android devices
- Back end understanding of REST / Relay servers
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.