Mobile Software Development Engineer in Test at SimplePractice
SimplePractice is seeking a talented SDET to join our growing tech team in Los Angeles. You do great work and believe that quality is everyone’s responsibility. You enjoy finding bugs in existing code, and you’re capable of working with a team to fix permanently. You’ll expand our automated testing infrastructure and guide other engineers to write automated tests and follow better testing practices. You do your part to ensure high quality output, by introducing repeatable automated testing into mobile environments.
- Design and develop automated testing solutions for the SimplePractice iOS and Android apps
- Be an evangelist for an automated testing culture within SimplePractice
- Implement reporting procedures to effectively track test coverage for both manual and automated tests
- Identify, evaluate, and manage the documentation and deliverables required for each product to be tested
- Partner with product owners and developers to identify areas for improved efficiencies
- Mentor QA and engineering team members on automation and testing best practices
- BS or MS in CS or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of mobile automation experience
- Experience as a Software Design Engineer in Test or SDET
- Experience using mobile testing frameworks such as XCTest, and/or Appium
- Good understanding of the programming languages Swift and Kotlin.
- Comfort with Unix commands, writing shell scripts, and Git
- Experience in automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration systems
- Good software design skills and writing code with OO fundamentals.