Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Full Stack/Salesforce Developer who will support a complex and integrated system supporting e-commerce and marketing website content. Lead production support development and enhancements improving the usability of the system.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Deliver development changes supporting a complex and integrated technology ecosystem
- Collaborate with other technology team members to build prototypes and technology enhancements to meet business goals in Salesforce Service Cloud, Heroku, and the relevant integrations
- Identify and deliver Salesforce usability improvements to increase business productivity
- Lead and Maintain best CI/CD practices.
- Provide relevant code reviews of the Salesforce System and partner with Salesforce ISV technology vendors to solve system defects and deliver product enhancements
- Assist with incident management, resolution, and post mortem analysis
- Provide thorough technical documentation to support design, test, and deployment phases of software delivery
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing in Salesforce technologies such as Apex, Lightning Design and VisualForce pages
- Minimum 2+ years Experience with service cloud
- Angular, PHP, SQL experience preferred
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I preferred
- Superior attention to details
- Have a proactive mindset and solutions oriented
- Ability to be strategic and execute fast in a fast pace environment
- Motivated and ambitious, interested in growing and developing
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo is an equal opportunity employer.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo