Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe is currently seeking a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, supporting the Distribution Operations business segment of Deluxe. This position will be located in Burbank, California and will report to the VP and Divisional CFO, Distribution Operations. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in both finance and accounting with strong ability and experience in partnering with Operational and Sales Executive Management, great attention to detail, a diligent work ethic and a great attitude.
The Director of FP&A will be responsible for the following:
• Review monthly and year-to-date financial performance against budget and prior year with the business units and provide reporting to executive management of significant variance along with comprehensive summaries and explanations to address these variances.
• Develop standardized financial reporting and budgeting models that meets the needs of both corporate and divisional management.
• Review and oversee global chart of accounts and develop new corporate policies on how accounts can better be utilized. Ensure compliance with such policies through ongoing detailed financial statement reviews and requisite follow-up with the business units.
• Act as interface between corporate accounting/consolidation (SAP and BPC) and operational finance.
• Coordinate and oversee annual and quarterly budgeting process.
• Prepare presentations of financial performance to be shared with lenders.
• Training and development of staff.
• Other projects, reports and analysis as required.
• Minimum 10 years corporate financial experience; public accounting experience a plus.
• Bachelor degree required, preferred degree in in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
• CPA or MBA preferred.
• Strong knowledge of GAAP.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with SAP, as well as BPC, Hyperion or similar consolidation product preferred.
• Ability to grasp the company’s business practices very quickly.
• Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to present and communicate information to executive management.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.