Director of Compliance
System1 is looking for an experienced Director of Compliance to join and manage the Compliance team and ensure that our partners are compliant with our ad feeds. The ideal person should be strong in their ability to multi-task and communicate, and possess meticulous organizational skills to keep System1 functioning efficiently.
- Understand and keep up with the dynamic nature of evolving guidelines, and present our partners with updates through presentations and documentation
- Utilize available tools and reports to ensure our partners remain compliant
- Manage and assist the Compliance team in understanding and approving all partner flows and creatives via tickets, email, and phone communication
- Create PowerPoint presentations as needed to present new opportunities and requirements related to product implementations
- Create and maintain internal and external documents as necessary to communicate changes in guidelines, processes, etc.
- Assist Account Managers and our Business Development team to build, manage, and maintain relationships with business partners
- Bachelor's in business administration or related field
- 5 years experience in the affiliate marketing space
- 1+ year(s) experience managing a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Impeccable organizational and methodological planning abilities
- Excellent communication skills internally, externally, and cross-departmentally
- Knowledge of industry standards, regulations, and best practices
- Strong professional demeanor in potentially challenging situations
- Working knowledge of internet technical skills, HTML, pixels, and cookies
- Comfortable with Excel and Pivot Tables
- Comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.
Read Full Job Description