Senior Graphic Designer at FIGS
FIGS is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to help bring the FIGS brand to life! The ideal candidate has outstanding typography skills, a great eye, and a passion for keeping up with the latest trends. The role will report directly to FIGS’ Head of Visual Design and will work closely with all members of FIGS’ Marketing Team.
What you’ll do:
- Design and ensure all emails, graphics and ads are high-quality, beautiful, consistent, and on-brand
- Drive multiple projects to completion —from online campaigns to guest-facing experiences to print collateral
- Offer input on creative meetings and help to build FIGS’ creative concepts
- Provide art direction and work collaboratively with copywriters as necessary
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of the following programs is a must:
- Proven experience seeing projects through from inception to production
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- High motivation for maintaining and improving design standards
- Illustration and experience design preferred
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
Please apply with your cover letter and resume to be considered.
A little bit about us…
The $60 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.