FIGS is looking for a Motion Graphics Editor who can create and design eye catching motion graphics. This role is a unique opportunity to be incredibly creative with content, while also getting to collaborate with our innovative video team. The ideal candidate is not only technically proficient, but also creative in conceptualization.
What you’ll do:
- Create original motion graphic assets for video and all relevant media content (i.e. text animation, tracking, graphics, font and text layout)
- Identify and execute creative solutions that align with the FIGS brand image
- Conscious of different social platforms when designing motion graphic assets
- Edit videos, build unique assets, and reformat for social platforms
- Collaborate with Video Team, Art Director, and Marketing Team
- 4+ years of motion graphics experience
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Cinema 4D
- Deep understanding and expertise on all social platforms and traditional media
- Passion for fashion films and ecommerce is a plus
- Passion for healthcare industry a plus
Other must haves:
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail in the design and preparation of final deliverables
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic teammates
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve
- Loves to experiment and try new ideas
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
Please apply with your resume, cover letter, and portfolio.
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Core Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.
Read Full Job Description