Mid Level Graphic Designer at Omaze
Omaze raises funds and awareness for charities by offering the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and dream-come-true prizes. We've offered everything from a double date with John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, to a walk-on role in Star Wars, to a brand new customized Mercedes Benz sprinter van. We've given over $130M to charities around the world, from donors in 180 countries. Our vision is to be the first for-profit company to give $1B to charity in a single year, and we’re building our team of dedicated and passionate people to help us get there. That’s where you come in!
Who we are seeking:
Our marketing team is looking for a contract to hire talented designer to hit the ground running, delivering outstanding design assets for our Dream House giveaways—including website assets, social media content, and digital marketing assets like emails and banner ads—all while maintaining the voice and tone of Omaze. You’re a team player who thrives in and contributes to a creatively collaborative environment; a passionate individual who’s excited about growing and learning new things; and a highly organized designer who loves hitting deadlines and has a stellar attention to detail. You’re able to juggle multiple projects at once, and you’re a proactive and communicative problem-solver. Join our design and copy team, and you’ll grow your portfolio while helping establish the Omaze brand and raise tons of money for charity!
What you’ll do:
- Design marketing assets for our house sweepstakes including website, emails, multi-channel social, paid ads, partner materials, video graphics and more
- Work with manager/director to ensure quality and timeliness of design assets
- Collaborate with copy partner to ensure effectiveness of campaign materials
- Contribute to the efficiency of the creative marketing team by adding new ideas and approaches to the work
- Act on data and marketing metrics to continually refine the creative efforts of the team
- Work with our marketing and partnerships teams to maintain a consistent creative strategy as unique as each fundraising campaign
Our ideal candidate will:
- 4+ years design experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe Design Suite including After Effects
- Possibly have some experience with motion graphics
- Have an eagle-eye attention to detail, even against pressing deadlines, and a strong grasp of layout and typography finesse
- Be exceptionally organized and have no problem tackling multiple projects at once
- Work well with others and welcome constructive feedback
- Be interested in and passionate about the worlds of real estate, cars, travel, and helping others.
- Enthusiastic about the fast-paced life of a growing startup