Creative Operations Director at FIGS
FIGS is looking for a Creative Operations Manager to help our brand scale and grow! The Creative Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing output processes across visual design, brand, and film departments. They will work cross-functionally and establish clear inter-departmental communication. They will work closely with the Visual Design and Brand team members to understand assignments and hit deadlines. The Creative Operations Manager will ensure Brand and Visual leads’ initiatives are brought to life!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage all creative projects, supporting and determining critical timelines and key milestones in the creative development process.
- Work closely with Brand and Visual Design team members to ensure all assignments, briefs, and work meets FIGS standards of excellence
- Ensuring process efficiency and efficacy - “Does the current process allow our designers/animators to thrive and do their best work? Do we have a set up that allows us to stay nimble and respond to client requests quickly? Is there a reason to assess aspects of the “how we do things” so that we can be better as a creative team?”
- Understand our Creatives (designers/animators/editors/illustrators/DPs/etc) and their unique skill sets to determine the right person for the work and balancing their bandwidth across projects
- Ability to understand the skill sets required to execute on a creative request (graphic design, static, video, illustration, etc. and the unique technical skills required for specific executions)
- Oversee resource management of projects and creative team.
- Facilitate overall marketing roadmap planning ensuring projects maintain momentum toward delivery targets.
- Responsible for on-time production of all multi-channel content across all brand channels and special projects.
- Ability to balance competing deadlines and not easily overwhelmed by volume or pace of work
- Ability to receive and run with specific direction and take initiative to provide creative alternatives when met with a challenge
- 5+ years of relevant work experience working with a Digital Marketing/Advertising/Ecommerce, Social Media, Youtube Management, and/or entertainment technology company
- Experience with film/shoot production and budget management
- Previous experience producing 360 photo/video shoots
- Excellent time management skills, organization skills, and the ability to quickly switch gears between various competing priorities
- Working knowledge of key Social Media platforms: Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proven strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a project management tool (Asana, etc.)
- Ultimate team player - humble, respectful, always willing to contribute for the greater good of the team
- Strong working knowledge of the following programs is a must:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
Please apply with your cover letter and resume to be considered.
A little bit about us…
The $60 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.