Content Designer at ServiceTitan
In today’s marketplace, talented people are the world’s most valuable assets. The Talent Innovation team works to enable ServiceTitan’s ability to recruit and retain remarkable people by energizing our culture and talent brand. Our mission is to make ServiceTitan the best place Titans ever work.
We are looking for a content designer to join our growing Talent Innovation team. In this role you will have a direct impact on the continued growth and success of our talent brand, as well as internal communications, and culture channels. You will be joining a growing team that is aiming to continue shaping internal culture from the inside out.
As a content designer, you will:
- Support the development and cultivation of the ServiceTitan talent brand internally and externally in both digital and print media
- Design and create photos, graphics, animations, and video content for social platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Work collaboratively and iteratively with designers, strategists, people ops, recruiting, ERG groups, and other talent brand collaborators
- Uphold brand guidelines where applicable, ensure creative is aligned across all platforms
- Create high-quality digital deliverables, demonstrating the ability to balance design aesthetics with technical platform capabilities
- Maintain responsibility for projects from creative hand-off through final delivery
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time
- Manage tasks using Asana, Slack, Google Suite
- Write copy/captions for social media and other projects
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years of progressive creative development and design experience
- Be an expert user of Adobe Creative Suite, Premier, InDesign, After Effects, Acrobat, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, keynote (or other presentation software)
- Exceptional knowledge of graphic design principles such as composition, typography, and color theory
- Working knowledge of printing and production processes from end to end
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact and communicate effectively one-on-on and group situations and to build cooperative effective relationships
- Strong working knowledge of video production including shooting and editing footage
- Ability to shoot photography (DSLR) and conduct photo shoots with an understanding of lighting/audio (pending when it is safe to shoot in person)
- Experience copywriting or writing for social media, blogs, or marketing type copy
- You have base level knowledge of how a talent or marketing funnel functions
* To be considered for this role, you must submit your portfolio, website, or relevant work samples in the application field.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc