VP of Business Operations & Analytics at ServiceTitan
— This role may be located in either our Glendale or Atlanta locations, with a preference for Glendale —
At ServiceTitan we are on the path to building the Operating System of the Trades. We are seeking a VP of Business Operations & Analytics who will be instrumental in enabling us to achieve this vision. This position will report to the CFO and play a critical role across the company in driving business insights, organizational alignment and generating lasting impact.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading operations and analytics teams in high growth and scaled data environments. The candidate will need to demonstrate deep curiosity, exemplary business judgment, and a passion for solving problems. Experience working in an Enterprise SaaS/Software environment is strongly preferred.
In terms of executive scope, the VP of Business Operations & Analytics will own multiple Operations & Insights teams (with Revenue Operations being the largest), our Data Science team focused on business insights, and related company wide project management operations. As a business partner across the company, you will closely work with peer VPs and Board members to generate timely insights and company performance measurement systems (metrics) in order to make informed and trusted decisions for our Company.
We value strategic insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
As our VP Business Operations and Analytics, you will:
- Enable the business to run fast and smart: You will own company wide metrics development, measurement and ongoing reporting at all levels of the company. You will be goaled with empowering the operations teams to work with their business partners to grow in alignment with company goals and investment plans
- Transform and scale operations with data insights: You will be required to have a deep understanding of key business processes and identify areas for innovation and scaling, using the power of Data Science and Business analytics to vastly improve operations.
- Build data models and analytical methods to power growth: Partner with customer facing and IT teams to build a world class pipeline generation engine to fuel the growth in both current and future market segments. Identify new opportunities to leverage our data and systems to improve business performance
- Align organization around key goals and priorities. Collaborate with the leadership and finance teams to align operational goals with our financial plan, and develop a method to evaluate the return on investment across the business.
To be successful, you'll need:
- MBA preferred; Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering a plus
- 10+ years of experience in a top management consulting firm and/or high growth SaaS company in an executive leadership role in operations and analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including PowerPoint.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc