Supply Chain Analyst at FIGS
FIGS is looking for an Supply Chain Analyst to support our operational efficiency projects including maintaining our ERP database, optimizing dataflows, building/analyzing reports, monitoring freight forwarding, ensuring internal/external compliance, and various process improvements. This role reports to the Senior Operations Manager and will be a key contributor to the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely within Operations Team to ensure efficient business operations
- Maintain databases to by entering new and updated information
- Obtain and review documents for accuracy and address discrepancies
- Involvement with internal software systems
- Ownership of active schedules and identification/communication of issues
- Pulling and creating reports for review and analysis
- Support of daily, weekly and monthly checklists
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2-3 years as a Supply Chain Analyst or similar role
- Experience working with an ERP system (NetSuite preferable)
- Experience with freight forwarding and logistics
- High proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Experience or knowledge of supply chains is a must
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills to work with different management levels
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Organized team player
Other must haves:
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Able to work with little supervision
- Positive attitude
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- Entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
A little bit about us:
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.