Who We Are:
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employees are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories — to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
Our A-players are results-driven creative thinkers who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it. If you love to roll up your sleeves, take on exciting new challenges every day, and drive massive growth, we want to hear from you!
Why Golden Hippo:
Here at Golden Hippo, we work to develop best-in-class products, revolutionary marketing campaigns, and glowing customer experiences. We pride ourselves on our award-winning culture and incredibly diverse workforce. We intentionally strive to cultivate, create, and celebrate a rich, vibrant and inclusive culture of belonging where our employees feel respected and empowered. We also offer:
- Award-winning culture… Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2021, Best Teams - Marketing 2021, Best Company - Leadership 2020, and more! Click here to view more.
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- Flexible, remote work arrangements available for most positions
- Highly valuable employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, parental leave, and more)
- Generous matching 401K plan
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
- Highly interactive, challenging work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities such as manager and employee development classes, Tuition Assistance Program, book club, film club, webinars, mentorship program, Hippo Talks, and much more
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere
- In-office gym & fitness classes, fully-stocked kitchen, plus regular yoga, meditation breaks, happy hours, and events
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Supply Chain Analyst - Pet Brand who will be responsible for acting as liaison between all GH Supply Chain functions and the Dr. Marty Pets brand to support inventory planning, maintain frequent and open communication and provide promotion strategy recommendations based on available inventory.
What Your Day-to-Day Will Look Like:
- Develop cost savings initiatives and assist in the identification and execution of cost reduction strategies
- Use forecast and supply programs/tools to ensure supply of finished good items to maintain target inventory levels at multiple warehouse locations.
- Develop and evaluate forecasting models that consider promotional tactics and activities, historical sales trends, seasonality, new product introductions, flow of materials, and manufacturing capacity.
- Gather data from internal business partners and systems. Assess, interpret, and analyze the data in development of a thorough, accurate, and supportable demand forecast for use in production requirements and financial planning.
- Understands inventory flow life cycle
- Utilize and suggest improvements to analytical tools and processes to support forecast development and accuracy.
- Lead regular meetings with various commercial groups to enrich forecast and supply planning (Media Planning, Copywriting, Product Development, etc.).
- Act as a liaison between the company and Golden Hippo Demand & Supply Planner.
- SKU Entry/Creation
- Partner with Coders & Media Buyers to ensure products discontinuing/out of stock Manage SKU Conversion
- Ability to think critically, analyze information from various sources, and summarize key findings.
- Carry out other duties, responsibilities, and projects as assigned, in an effective manner.
The Best Candidates Will Have:
- BA/BS in related field
- 4+ years related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Suite
- Highly Driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly Organized
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems
- Strong technical skills
- Strong adaptability and problem solving skills
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Pet industry experience a plus
- Experience with Netsuite and Vanguard Software a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Golden Hippo strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Golden Hippo recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Golden Hippo may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT FL HI ID IL IN KS MA MI MT NV NM NY NC OH OR TN VA TX UT WA Remote