Sr. Vendor Operations Analyst at Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Senior Vendor Operations Analyst to join Team Snapchat! You will work cross functionally within Snap to project manage Snap’s vendors. As a member of the Vendor Operations team, you will ensure that our vendors consistently meet and exceed their KPIs. Working from our Los Angeles office, you’ll collaborate with operations business owners, HR, Product, and with Snap vendors to help create consistent and seamless customer experience for Snapchat partners.
What you’ll do:
- Write vendor supporting product documentation, organize training sessions, and design workflows that prepare internal teams to scale for new product rollouts
- Serve as expert on how to globally deliver scaled operations with a high degree of quality and efficiency
- Be a subject matter expert on the workflows within your domain
- Ensure vendor teams are compliant with Snap security requirements, best practices, and KPIs
- Proactively anticipate trends and development ahead of new features and propose relevant new policies or changes to existing policies to stakeholders
- Mentor members of the Ad Review and vendor operations team
- Act as an escalation SME for difficult and urgent ads
- Identify process, policy, and tooling gaps and propose solutions; work with Operations, Legal, and Product to seamlessly implement improvements
- Promote robust employee wellness practices across all delivery centers
- Up to 40% travel
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited college or university
- 3+ years of meaningful experience
- 3+ years of experience managing scaled global customer service operations, including content moderation, email support, chat support, and phone support
- Mastery of Zendesk, Salesforce, JIRA, or other enterprise CRM and ticket management software
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a team environment
- Experience working in a high tech industry, including digital media, gaming, and software
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to work with various team members throughout the company
- Meticulous attention to detail, as well as an understanding of mobile advertising delivery processes
- Process driven individual with a proven track record of identifying gaps and implementing new processes
- Customer-driven with a passion for supporting Snapchatters
- Passion for Snapchat, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
- Strong analytical skills, including working with large data sets to solve business problems, and providing practical business insights via data visualization software (Advanced Excel, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]