Sr. Business Analyst
Sr Business Analyst, Corporate Systems and Insight
Service Titan is seeking an exceptional Sr Business Analyst to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space.
This position is responsible in working closely with Business stakeholders in understanding their need for implementation of new process and business systems across multiple business groups. Identify the problem, work with stakeholder in documenting the business case, understand the business problem, analysis with in preview of existing solutions in place and outline the ROI for new implementation.
You will be joining the growing team of Corporate Systems and Insight and work cross functionally with multiple teams in IT and business groups.
What you’ll do:
- Analyzing complex business problems and assessing how automated systems can be implemented to solve them.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders in developing ROI based business cases for small to mid-sized projects
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Create and maintain documentations – high level work flows, use cases, process flow diagrams, mock-up to provide a comprehensive understanding of the solution
- Drive/manage the implementation of the new business solution in working with vendor and internal Business and IT teams.
- Develop and communicate project status to stakeholders and leadership team.
- Participate in pre-project analysis work that helps enable informed decision-making about what investments to make in technology.
- Research industry best Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) systems available to meet business needs.
- Collaborate with procurement team in selection, evaluation and vetting the solution.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of professional systems/business analysis experience,
- Strong MS Office experience (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio)
- Excellent communication and writing skills with attention to details.
- Thorough knowledge of current modern enterprise-class software technologies – Salesforce, ERP System, Identity Management, Data Management and HRIS Solution.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Strong knowledge and experience with PM methodologies.
- Interest in innovation and improving customer experience.
- Ability to read technical documentation and aspiration to learn new technologies.