Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Sr. Analytics & Tag Management Specialist who will develop and execute the transition strategy for our performance tracking for our new marketing platform. As well as own the tag management, server-side tracking and analytics across our owned and operated properties.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Build and lead the marketing operations team to ensure accurate conversion/event tracking through Google Tag manager, custom analytics and server/API integrations.
- Own the transformation of our Marketing Ops team to fully leverage the tracking capabilities of our new marketing platform.
- Create requirements for the dev team for api/s2s and data layer implementations in collaboration with the media team
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for the company on how to leverage GTM, data layer, UTM parameters and API/S2S tracking for ROAS optimization on ad buys.
- Define long-term strategy for the Ops team as tracking moves from JS based to S2S based as browser security evolves.
- Report on department KPIs to the executive team as well as be able to convey these goals to anyone in the company
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelors degree required
- 4+ years GTM/GA/Data Layer experience required
- 2+ years managing Ad Ops Specialists
- Experience with cash conversions (Not Lead-Gen)
- Media buying experience preferred
- Experience working cross-functionally with media, data and web devs teams
- Ability to scope requirements for web developers
- Expert in Google Tag Manager and data layer
- Experience with creating API/S2S requirements for devs.
- Experience managing and training a small team
- Possess a need to learn something new every day and a love of solving new problems
- Excellent communication, project management and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and a drive to succeed in everything you do
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills and ability to relate results to companies business objectives
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo is an equal opportunity employer.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo