Our SQL Developer receive projects and deadlines from several departments. The ability to own tasks, clearly communicate requirements, delays, completion and prioritize a constantly shifting schedule of deadlines is paramount. This work is highly critical to successfully building our company. It is the lynchpin of the sales and onboarding process. Data concerns are a blocker for most of our customers, so delivering high quality, highly accurate transfers is absolutely crucial and greatly appreciated by both our customers and our company.
ServiceTitan is looking for a SQL Developer to join our data team. Strong candidates will have solid command of the SQL, ETL operations, and SSIS packages in addition to very strong analytical and critical thinking skills. The most critical portion of the role is deconstructing and re-interpreting databases from other software to translate them into our database. It also includes support of existing, and development of new automated import methods. The candidate will work closely with cross departmental resources to ensure on time delivery of transferred data for customers adoption of ServiceTitan.
As our SQL Developer, you will:
- Map data from various legacy databases into the ServiceTitan platform, subsequently developing SQL scripts that will extract the information efficiently and accurately
- Develop automated scripts to validate legacy database values and identify previously unmapped fields prior to loading them into the ServiceTitan platform
- Apply feedback from customers and internal stakeholders on data import quality into previously developed extraction scripts
- Discover opportunities to leverage information from legacy databases into the implementation process to avoid inquiring for additional information from customers
- Establish quality working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Contribute material input to go/no-go/continue decisions upon test completion
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 2-5 years of experience with SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016
- Advanced knowledge and experience in T-SQL, complex ETL tools and operations, and SSIS
- Given the experimental nature of this job, we will require very tight compliance when it comes to data - we need to focus on learning
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Expert level understanding of database and data model concepts
- Vertical SaaS experience is highly desirable
- Results and solution oriented - we want to know how we can win, not why we can’t
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc