Senior Manager, Data Engineering at ServiceTitan
The engineering organization at ServiceTitan is looking for a leader who will build the data strategy to support our growth now and in the future. The ideal candidate will have experience with architecture of big data platforms, understanding of data science, and have grown and managed engineering teams. Ideal candidates will meet most, if not all, of the following criteria.
As our Senior Manager, Data Engineering, you will:
- Define, prioritize, and deliver the strategy, architecture and implementation of platforms and tools for enabling real-time, data-driven decision making and customer insights across the ServiceTitan portfolio of products.
- Establish a well-coordinated technology roadmap for data products, leveraging engineering in support of the broader company product and growth goals. The roadmap should deliver a mix of short-term wins and long-term capabilities for scale.
- Design architectural frameworks for data entities, both internal and external, and develop data pipeline, storage, retention and integration methodologies including overall data governance.
- Research and stay abreast of new technologies and industry trends. Incorporate new ideas that are well suited to advance the goals of ServiceTitan.
- Hire, manage, grow and retain a high performance team that can meet both present and future needs by increasing and scaling data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Partner with Data Science, IT, and other organizations to ensure effective reporting, dashboards, insights, analytics, and data-driven decision making are available to the business.
- Ensure tools used are appropriate and suitable for the problem. Leverage AI/ML when necessary.
- Ensure integration of data collection with data science requirements both for model development and real-time model execution.
- Develop and implement solutions for data quality validation and continuous improvement.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- AI & Machine Learning understanding
- Infrastructure automation technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Event Driven Architecture
- Experience developing architectures that process data at scale and low latency
- Strong understanding of integration methods, APIs and services using REST.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Strong written and presentation communication skills
- Data warehousing and data modeling
- Azure (Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL Data Warehouse
- Microsoft Business Intelligence (Power BI)
- Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Data reporting and visualization
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc