Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
At Endpoint, data is an essential part of all decision-making. As we continue to rapidly grow, the need for access to good information continues to be critical The Senior Analytics Engineer plays a crucial role in optimizing how our stakeholders gain access to that information. Primary, you will help us to expand the data available in our solutions and work on stitching all data together and making it readily available to all our users. The ideal candidate should feel comfortable analyzing data, designing data models and speaking with stakeholders across the organization to build the right solutions.
*We are open to remote candidates for this role
As a Senior Analytics Engineer, you will use your skills to:
- Help build and grow our data platform, data warehouse and data products at Endpoint
- Work with business stakeholders, data analysts and data scientists to design easy to use data solutions
- Profile, analyze and visualize data to better understand the state and required transformations
- Design and implement data models for the underlying data warehouse and consumer data marts (60%)
- Maintain detailed documentation of your work and changes to support data quality
- Maintain high efficiency and quality of your solutions to meet our commitments
- Help document the data made available in our data catalog and educate others on how the data can be used
- Identify and move data from various sources (internal and external) into our data platforms and solutions (10%)
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- 6+ years developing data solutions and data pipelines
- Ability to troubleshoot, learn and solve complex problems by doing your own research
- Expert data modeling techniques and data warehousing standard methodologies and practices (DV 2 a plus)
- Expert SQL skills with an ability to address and simplify complex queries
- Experience Snowflake, Redshift or a similar MPP database
- Strong hands-on experience writing and maintaining Python data pipeline (Solid experience with Airflow a plus)
- Hands-on experience resolving data quality and mastering data issues
- Experience using and creating DBT models, tests, and macros
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar fields
- Experience with visualizations tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc)
Why work at Endpoint:
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental and Vision, 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully-stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description