Senior Compensation Analyst at ServiceTitan
In this role, you will be part of a driven, fun, collaborative team responsible for the design, communication, execution, analysis, and change management for compensation programs and practices. If you enjoy the detailed and technical aspects of compensation analysis but also enjoy thinking outside of the box and coming up with new ideas, this is the role for you!
The ideal candidate will think strategically regarding vision and design of programs and be able to bring creative solutions from data and business needs. Has a strong background in broad-based compensation. Takes initiative, is passionate about people, is highly organized and can multitask and prioritize varied complex projects. The successful candidate thrives in a, rapidly changing and growing environment.
What you'll do:
- Gathering data from market-based compensation surveys and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Monitor and analyze all aspects of compensation programs to gauge the effectiveness of plan designs.
- Function as Subject Matter Expert to address compensation-related issues and inquiries in assigned areas of the business.
- Assist with the execution of annual and long-term reward programs including, designing commission plans, company performance bonus programs, reporting, stakeholder management and responding to employee questions.
- Partner with HR stakeholders to implement employee communications related to total compensation programs.
- Conduct regular compliance checks on programs and identify any areas of risks or improvements (e.g. emerging trends/ issues/ best practices) that need to be addressed.
- Provide analytical support on a variety of projects and processes including program design, analysis, implementation, documentation.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5+ years compensation/finance experience.
- Advanced Google Suite/Microsoft Office skills (you're considered the excel/sheets guru at your company)
- Strong analytical time management skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and the ability to multitask
- Strong oral and written communication skills; effective listening skills.
- Ability to apply emotional maturity in all interactions with strong decision-making ability.
- Preferred: Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP) ; Workday Advanced Compensation module experience; project and change management experience preferred
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.