Senior Business Analyst at ServiceTitan Inc.
This position is responsible for working closely with Business stakeholders in understanding their need for implementation of new processes and business systems across multiple business groups. Identify the problem, work with stakeholders in documenting the business case, understand the business problem, analysis with in preview of existing solutions in place and outline the ROI for new implementation.
You will be joining the growing Business Systems and Business Intelligence teams in working cross functionally with multiple teams in IT and business groups.
**FYI: This is not a Systems Analyst role - this role will focus on partnerships/analyzing/assessing process & systems improvements, etc**
As our Senior Business Analyst, you will:
- Analyze complex business problems and assessing process and system improvements.
- Perform detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and possible solutions for a successful measurable outcome for business.
- Facilitate the gathering of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders in developing ROI based business cases for small to mid-sized projects
- Document the current-state and proposed future-state business processes.
- Help the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Create and maintain documentations – high level work flows, user stories and use cases, process flow diagrams, mock-up to provide a comprehensive understanding of the solution
- Assist the implementation of the new business solution in working with vendor and internal Business and IT teams.
- Develop and communicate project status to stakeholders and leadership team.
- Work as project manager for small to mid size projects and successful release handover.
- Participate in pre-project analysis work that helps enable informed decision-making about what investments to make in technology/ solution and run cost benefit analysis.
- Research industry best Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) systems available to meet business needs.
- Collaborate with procurement team in selection, evaluation and vetting the solution.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 3 to 5 years of professional systems/business analysis experience.
- Strong experience using visual tools like MS Visio etc.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with attention to details.
- Thorough knowledge of current modern enterprise-class software technologies 3 maximum – CRM, Accounting and financial solution, Billing Systems,Data Management and HRIS Solution.
- Certification from IIBA preferred (CCBA/CBAP).
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies using Jira/Confluence tools.
- Strong knowledge and experience with PM methodologies.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Interest in innovation and improving customer experience.
- Ability to read technical documentation and aspiration to learn new technologies.
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017