Product Operations Analyst at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is looking for an experienced Product Operations Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have three or more years of experience delivering business impacting results in a fast-paced, high growth software company.
We are looking for a Product Operations Analyst that is excited to drive our product-led organization to excellence. You're an analytical individual who can use data to recommend tangible improvements to our product development life cycle (PDLC) process. You are excited to build cross-functional relationships to drive and manage organizational improvements. Your mission is to improve existing processes and build systems that enable the people around you to do the best work possible. We empower the product organization to perform at its best by implementing and overseeing meaningful, standard processes built on best practices and tools.
This role collaborates widely across the company, including R&D and business critical customer facing teams.
Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will own process and tool improvements measured by efficiency improvement, along with overseeing key operations critical to the success of the product organization.
What you'll do:
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to enable the product and engineering organization to make insightful product decisions
- Organize and present product and operations metrics to key stakeholders to communicate progress towards business drivers
- Manage changes to our product development technology stack (think: project management, user feedback, roadmapping, embedded analytics, and other tools that help us run smoothly) and encourage best practices
- Coordinate user research and experimentation efforts across product design and development functions to strengthen our product feedback and iteration loops
- Run ad-hoc projects to identify operational areas of improvement and increase the efficiency of our product development.
- Ensure the product development life cycle (PDLC) efficiently delivers valuable solutions to our customers' business needs and continually adapts to the needs of the organization.
- Provide recurring analysis and status of operating performance
- Carry the voice of the customer and make process change recommendations based on best practices and lessons learned
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
What you'll bring:
- 3-5 years applicable experience working with analytics, operations, and projects.
- Experience with Pendo, SQL, Redshift, and Tableau (or similar technologies).
- An approach to business needs with a blend of analytics, user empathy, and intuition.
- Problem solving with a track record of executing projects that are impactful and sustainable.
- A strategic mindset that can glean insights from data.
- A passion for software, and the people who make software.
- An innate drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to deeply understand the root cause of problems
- The proven ability to quickly learn new technology - for example, SQL or a scripting language - to answer the questions at hand
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience and active listening skills
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills; proven ability to multitask and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; address issues by delivering concise, constructive criticism and creative solutions
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Natural ability to navigate a steep learning curve in a fast paced environment
- ServiceTitan or Home Services industry exposure a plus
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.