Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Master Data Manager to design, shape, and lead the strategy of product master data at Golden Hippo Media.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of master data in a newly implemented ERP and sales platform.
- Define framework to assess Master Data across the enterprise for quality, consistency, accuracy and compliance; and communicate the findings and risks/opportunities to the broader team.
- Document and define existing data structure, across product, customer and vendor master data.
- Lead the effort for defining and communicating master data standards and governance policy in coordination with business managers and business partners.
- Continually evolve the best practices to meet current and future master data management needs.
- Establish, maintain and train Standard Work on data entry across all departmental data entry roles.
- Successfully collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure project(s) success to meet short and long term objectives.
- Understand and be fully integrated into the daily business activities and operations to manage and maintain the Product, Vendor and Customer Master through process development and enhancements, project management, communications, and data stewardship support.
- Identify and lead data quality improvement initiatives across all hierarchies and systems.
- Use proven methodologies for analyzing and presenting data.
- Must have excellent time management skills with the ability to use independent judgment effectively.
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies.
- Must be organized, able to exercise good judgment and discretion; holds self accountable
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and coordinate a variety of tasks despite interruptions
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- MBA or Master's Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or related field
- Bachelor's Degree is Required
- 3-5 years related experience
- Food, nutrition, and/or beauty industry experience
- Relationship Building
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Strong technical skills
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.