We’re seeking a Market Analyst with an entrepreneurial drive who’s looking to take ownership over increasing the performance of certain market segments by synthesizing data to identify areas of improvement and bringing actionable recommendations to the SimplePractice team.
- Build, maintain, and monitor a comprehensive set of metrics and KPIs to measure the health and success of certain market segments.
- Interpret data and create actionable recommendations to increase performance.
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly/monthly) of action items and alerts to be sent cross functionally
- Iteratively work with SimplePractice teams to test ways to improve conversion and retention
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on various new initiatives.
- 3-5 years in an analytic role, SaaS business model is a plus.
- Business analyst experience is preferred
- High level of comfort with SQL strongly preferred.
- Highly analytical with strong, demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated tenacity, resilience, and leadership experience that enables you to organize and lead projects, overcome challenges, and propose solutions. We seek a highly motivated self-starter with a track-record of "figuring it out."
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Persistence and grit while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.