Manager, Sales Strategy & Analytics at ServiceTitan (Remote)
Our Revenue Operations team inspires the entire company forward by diving into the details of how we acquire, support, and grow customers every day. We are a tight-knit crew that provides recommendations and insights on the full customer journey, from Marketing to Customer Success. We all have a shared passion for helping contractors take their business to the next level in an efficient and strategic way, and have fun doing it.
ServiceTitan is looking for a Manager with strong leadership, communication, and critical thinking skills to be a big part of the always-exciting Sales division of the GTM Strategy & Operations team led by Hanish Rathod. A successful candidate will have the ability to work confidently in a dynamic, rapidly-growing, and fast-paced environment.
**open to US remote candidates
What You'll Do:
- Be a customer journey expert and translate complex dynamics and ideas into compelling recommendations that anticipate up/down-stream impact
- Become a trusted and reliable business partner , collaborating closely with Sales, Marketing, Onboarding, Finance, Operations, and Pricing teams on revenue-driving initiatives
- Identify and drive strategic discussions by presenting data-informed insights to business stakeholders on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis with quantitative and qualitative rigor
- Build and own sales forecasting and pacing models highlighting risks and opportunities to the Sales Leadership team and providing monthly variance commentary to the CFO
- Utilize big data analytics and expert attention to detail to propose and visualize incremental revenue opportunities as well as white space strategies and ways to increase cost-efficiency
- Partner with, and provide critical feedback to, the Sales Operations team to continuously refine and improve ways to capture data
- Continue to develop the professional and technical skills of each member of the team
What You'll Need:
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field, required
- 5+ years of Strategy/Finance experience in SaaS or start-up environment, required; this includes advanced financial modeling or analytics
- 3+ years of Salesforce or similar CRM experience, required
- 1+ years of leading and managing a team, required
- Preferred: Data querying experience in Tableau or similar
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.