Lead NetSuite Business Systems Analyst at Zwift (Remote)
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Remote, US
About the role and about You:
Zwift is looking for a NetSuite business systems analyst to join our team. In this role, you will work with our enterprise applications team to build solutions that enable our business units to realize the value of NetSuite. You will coordinate directly with our finance and supply chain teams to understand requirements, configure / extend NetSuite modules, and act as liaison to technical teams. This role is for you if you love working with business leaders to understand their functional challenges, translating that into system solutions and ensuring that at the end of the day, the solution meets the business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Act as NetSuite subject matter expert for both functional and technical capabilities
- Coordinate technology solutions to help the finance and supply chain teams realize business strategy objectives and priorities
- Develop NetSuite technology roadmap and plan for execution
- Play a key role in all phases of a development lifecycle tailored specifically to NetSuite
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications for delivery by technical teams
- Assist with implementation, administration, and configuration of NetSuite modules
- Identify opportunities for enhancing and optimizing existing processes within NetSuite
- Coordinate with external vendors as needed to augment capabilities of internal team
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience implementing, customizing, or administering NetSuite
- Expert level understanding of NetSuite finance and supply chain modules
- Understanding of technical capabilities provided by NetSuite with regards to customization and integration
- Experience working within a structured development lifecycle with a thorough understanding of the different phases therein
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and processes
- Strong written / oral communication skills along with the desire and ability to communicate with business leaders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to synthesize an idea or concept and make it easy for others to understand and drive to a solution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- NetSuite administrator or related certifications
- Ability to provide training to business stakeholders for standard and custom NetSuite processes
- Experience with Jira or related dev ops tools
The base salary for this position ranges between $123,000 - $170,000. The base salary will be based on a number of factors including the role offered, the individual's job-related knowledge, skills, qualifications, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, Zwift is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for all eligible employees which also includes performance bonuses, equity, and a full range of medical, financial, and other perks and benefits.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)