Group Analyst, Telco/FinServ at Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Group Analyst to join Snap! Working closely with the Sales team, you will be tasked with helping us deliver better campaigns through category-specific insights and learnings. Working from either our New York or LA office, you’ll collaborate with Sales, Creative Strategy and Product Solutions to ensure our campaigns are running optimally and constantly adapting to new findings.What you’ll do:
- Work with Account Management to provide real time analysis for auction campaigns; influence incremental spend through data driven upsell recommendations
- Identify performance trends across auction campaigns to fuel optimization recommendations; evangelize best practices across the account management and analytics group
- Function as a thought leader, offering insights related to vertical or category industry trends in order to inform or strengthen Snap’s in-market pitch.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build out measurement agendas/strategies, provide data based insights for products in alpha or beta, deliver feedback on data tools in development, etc.
- Provide recommendations for evolving test and learn agendas across the category or vertical.
- Support Account Executives throughout RFP process by providing insights to strengthen pitches
- Adopt latest tools and develop use cases and best practices; share across the sales team
- Support clients’ efforts in the auction
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Ability to work in an agile, dynamic environment
- Ability to work individually while operating as a collaborative team player
- Ability to use tech to improve work-flows and create efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, economics, or a related area of study or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years of experience managing PPC, programmatic, or paid social campaigns
- 2+ years working in excel using advanced formulas
- Consistent track record of crafting measurable insights from data
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!