Director, Strategy and Business Planning
Director, Strategy & Business Planning
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Director of Strategy to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and a track record of successfully helping tech companies, in hyper-growth mode, with performance/execution monitoring and surfacing insights.
We’re one of the most data-driven companies, at all levels of the organization, that will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary. You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and make a massive impact.
- Work closely with our leadership/management teams to monitor business performance and surface insights to stay ahead of opportunities, drive scalable growth strategies, and help support their execution
- Structure and execute strategic and operational initiatives by gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses with the support of Analytics team and presenting final recommendations that will drive short- and long-term growth
- Partner closely with and acts as a trusted advisor to stakeholders across ServiceTitan, in order to translate insights into actionable operational priorities and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure success
- Stay abreast of, and share, industry, competition, and customer behavior trends that can impact ServiceTitan
- Lead cross-functional initiatives as management’s request
- MBA or advanced Finance degree from a top-tier school with strong academic achievement
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in management consulting (top consulting firm), or strategy & operations at several high profile SaaS/tech companies that have successfully gone through an accelerated growth
- Significant experience leading complex, cross-functional projects with multiple partnering functions
- Operational experience is a must. A pure Finance/Investment Banking background will not qualify
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with senior executives and ability to develop strong working relationships with other functions
- Highly analytical, good at breaking down problems and delivering actions
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a dynamic environment
- Humble but confident
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017