ServiceTitan is building out its Data Science team to take our understanding of our business' growth and cost drivers to the next level, and make smarter investment and operational decisions across the company, to further accelerate our disruption of the Home Service industry. Part of ServiceTitan's success can be attributed to our intensive SaaS metric-driven culture and environment, relentless investigations to get to THE root cause and come up with the right solutions to either augment/replicate successes or promptly address opportunities for improvement.
This is a critical investment area for ServiceTitan, that bears a lot of responsibilities, as our business and technology investments portfolio grows in complexity. The performance of this team has a significant impact not only on ServiceTitan, but also on the success of our customers, impacting their lives and their pursuit of the extraordinary.
What You'll Do:
As our Data Scientist, you will...
- Interact with key business stakeholders at ServiceTitan and own end to end data analysis and modeling of assigned projects
- Create scalable data science models and participate in the continuous improvement of predictive analytics framework
- Leverage insights gained from analytics into actionable business recommendations
- Develop metrics and systems to monitor our business at an in-depth level and spot emerging trends, challenges, potential opportunities
What You'll Need:
To be successful in this role, you'll need...
- MS/Ph.D in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, or similar quantitative discipline required
- 5+ years experience as a data scientist/analyst developing business-oriented models such as churn analysis, customer segmentation, fraud detection, LTCV, pricing, etc.
- Hands on knowledge of machine learning, data mining and forecasting mathematics
- Proficiency with one or more statistical and optimization packages (Python, R, Matlab). Expertise in SQL.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (Tableau) is also helpful
- Good communication skills are a must (written/verbal), including the ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Creative thinker - able to develop unique methods of analysis where traditional methods do not yield results
What You'll Love:
- Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave program
- Health & Wellness: 100% company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, free lunch everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, discount on Classpass
- Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program on your first week, career pathing
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017