Do you love all things Data? Do you strive to identify ways to increase operational efficiency through data? Then we want to talk to you. This collaborative role will query data from multiple databases, perform a wide range of formal and ad hoc analyses, and look for ways to improve existing processes to ensure stable and fluid business operations. Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, incredibly curious, technically capable, with strong communication skills to present data-driven recommendations across all levels of the company.
What you’ll do:
- Compile data from multiple sources to create dynamic reports, dashboards, ad hoc analyses, etc. to help the operations team make faster and better insights, backed by data.
- Provide operational support to internal stakeholders, identifying data needs to build out comprehensive analytics solutions.
- Identify areas for optimization, automation, and growth through data, presenting recommendations to senior team members.
- Partner with data engineering and technical teams to ensure data accuracy for reporting and analysis.
- Communicate complex data concepts and insights across all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics, or other related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years experience in an analytics role
- 1+ years experience programming with SQL and relational databases (Snowflake, BigQuery, etc.)
- 1+ years experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Desire to continually keep up with advancements in data team practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years experience on an Operations team
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.