CX Researcher at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is looking for a Contractor Experience (CX) Researcher to join our passionate employee community. You will report to the Manager, Voice of the Contractor (VoC) in the Customer Experience organization and will directly contribute to informing and directing improvements to ServiceTitan’s best-in-class customer experience. The VoC Program serves to collect customer and prospect feedback, synthesize the feedback into actionable insights, and connect with individuals and cross-functional teams to take action.
The ideal candidate will be a customer research professional with experience implementing both qualitative and quantitative research tactics, with a primary focus on survey design and execution -- Join us to do the extraordinary and help our customers and our company succeed!
As our CX Researcher, you will:
- Align Voice of the Contractor (VoC) surveys throughout the contractor journey, including email, in-app, and SMS surveys.
- Partner cross-functionally with teams to design and revise existing surveys and manage survey fatigue on new VoC platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop, standardize, and monitor close-loop processes.
- Ensure customer feedback and insights are consistently disseminated and utilized to improve products, processes, and interactions.
- Manage online product advisory groups including participant recruiting and engagement.
- Facilitate informative discussions between product managers and customers to gather desired feedback.
- Prioritize intake of ad hoc research (survey, interview, and beta) requests
- Make strategic recommendations regarding research tactics, questions, and data to gather statistically significant insights.
- Design, construct, and execute surveys or other research studies.
- Work with data analysts to aggregate research results with multiple data sources to identify insights and build reports/dashboards.
- Synthesize findings into meaningful themes and actionable recommendations tailored to various audiences.
- Maintain a deep understanding of ServiceTitan's current and potential customers, including personas, behaviors, and motivations.
To be a successful CX Researcher, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Research, Marketing or related field, or commensurate experience, required.
- 3+ years of experience in successful research design, deployment, and delivery on business objectives tied to quantitative and qualitative measurement, required.
- 3+ years experience in survey construction, understanding results of analytics, and A/B testing.
- 2+ years experience in facilitating customer advisory groups and conducting customer interviews to uncover needs/desires.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce and 3rd party VoC platforms or survey vendors - Experience with Wootric is a plus.
- Ability to understand complex problems, dive deep into root causes, derive insights from data, and communicate findings with diverse audiences and teams.
- Possess a strong project management skills, with ability to plan, prioritize, manage, and communicate work on multiple projects that are running concurrently.
- Ability to express facts, thoughts, and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing, and organized manner, as well as the ability to ask meaningful and impactful questions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and comfortable facilitating conversations with diverse groups of people across the US and Canada.
- Comfort with ambiguity - able to proactively navigate and drive work to completion in a dynamic environment.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc